Monday, January 24, 2011

Resting at an All Out Pace

This winter's training volume has been ratcheted up to levels I have yet to experience. As a result I have rolled out of the rack each morning to creaks and pops that have made me peek under the bed in order to track down the source of the noise.

Ice bags Ace bandaged to various joints while watching episodes of "The Biggest Loser" had me wondering, "Am I doin' this right?"

Well, being an educated man I decided that a degree in Sports Medicine wasn't needed to determine what was happening to me. I just plain 'ole needed a break. So, wracked with guilt for not riding the bike I implemented a forced hiatus to all forms of exercise. It is during this pause that I will recoup my mental faculties as well as relieve the myriad of physical ailments currently plaguing me. I have implemented a strict plan of consuming large quantities of strawberry ice cream and pale ale.

I'll be back soon...

No comments: