- Both feet oddly swollen and retaining fluids, incredibly sore
- Left ankle sore, but don't remember hurting it
- Ugly blister on right heel
- Left knee sore
- Right knee appears to have a baseball implanted inside of it and the skin is ripped off it in about three places
- Both quads have been injected with cement and are fatigued to a degree that is impossible to explain
- Right hip is severely bruised with skin torn off
- Left side of lower back is tight and sore
- Upper back deeply fatigued and sore
- Both triceps - destroyed
- The heels of both hands are deeply bruised from being on the hoods for almost 30 hours of vibrating gravel
- Right wrist sore, but don't remember hurting it
- Wound on left side of forehead, most likely from a helmet rub.
- Several toe nails are sore to the touch, will most likely fall off.
- Stiff neck
- Eyes burn
- Chest hurts when I take a deep breath
I wouldn't trade any of it. I've never felt more alive! And, hey I took 2nd place in the 2011 Trans Iowa. I'm gonna ride this wave, cause despite the list above, it feels pretty damn good!
My full re-cap is in progress, coming soon. I hope you like it.